Friday, January 4, 2013

The Last of My Holiday Cards...

If you're looking for the Kenny K blog candy post, you can find it here.

Hello, and happy Friday, everyone! I know this is a little late but I thought I would post some pictures of the "official" Christmas cards that I sent out to my family and friends this year since I didn't have a chance to post them before Christmas. This will be a short post with lots of pictures.

In no particular order...












As you can see, I used the same pair of digis on all of the cards. I just used a different color scheme on each card so that no two are alike. These cute pixie characters are Little Elf Finn and Little Elf Mim by Mo Manning. They have been around a couple of years so you have probably already seen them. I just think they're adorable and had so much fun coloring them that I decided to make them my official design for this year's cards. I hope you have enjoyed seeing them. Everyone who received one really seemed to like it.

I am entering at least one of these cards into the following challenges:

CMC Holiday Bash - Challenge #58 Metallic Gleam

That's it for today but I'll be back Sunday with a new card for the new challenge starting at Kenny K's Krafty Krew. We'll be welcoming some new design team members as well as some new digis from Kenny so you won't want to miss it! Until next time...

Happy crafting!
Anniebee


1 comment:

  1. Anne, Your cards are all just adorable. I do that some times use some images more the once. I love what you have done with them each of them are colored so different and are just stunning. The pixies and the little elf's I love what colors you picked out and all of them have their own special sparkle. Thanks so much for joining us at Color Me Creative. I love seeing your creations.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say so feel free to leave a comment.