Monday, March 11, 2013

1890s Hat (Rick St. Dennis)

Hi, all! Well, we've all survived another Monday it seems. I'm going to keep this short and sweet as this card is made specifically for the final challenge at Sparkle and Glitter, the Rick St. Dennis Challenge Blog. Such a shame too because I had intended to apply for the design team next time there was a call. It's apparent that there are some exciting changes to come but what they are hasn't yet been revealed. Anyway, I am posting this card late in the evening so I can get it entered into the challenge before it closes on Wednesday. I may have one more entry tomorrow night. The theme for this last challenge is "Spring is in the Air". This fabulous hat as well as the colors I used just says Springtime to me.





I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Sparkle and Glitter, the Rick St. Dennis Challenge Blog - #11 Spring is in the Air
That's it for right now. Check back tomorrow for another of Rick's pretty ladies. Thanks for visiting and I hope you'll come back soon. As always, your comments are both welcome and very much appreciated. Until next time...
Happy crafting!
Anniebee

4 comments:

  1. Anne, you did another fabulous coloring job on this image! Spectacular card! Love the yummy papers and design, but the star is this image!!!! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i only found you last night and was stunned by your creations with Ricks images i sat for ages looking at them thinkbe needs yo to colour all them to advertise the image .such a shame would have loved to have seen you on his team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suberb coloring Anniebee! Great colors! Did you do this with Copics? Greetings, Caroline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Caroline! Yes, she's colored entirely with Copics.

      Delete

I love hearing what you have to say so feel free to leave a comment.